MyCSF

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. with the increased usage of MyCSF by non-US based users all dates should be switched to Month DD, YYYY format from the MM/DD/YYYY format currently used to avoid confusion

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please allow users to edit the Shared Responsibility Matrix spreadsheets.
    The value of this content comes from organizations utilizing it to manage their HITRUST programs.
    We need to be able to filter, sort, remove rows, add columns to document our environment and current state, etc.
    With the content locked down I currently need to cut your content from the SRM spreadsheet, then paste it to a new spreadsheet, and then re-format every column again.
    I understand your spreadsheet states that it must be used and distributed in your format but that is impossible when you lock it down.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inheritance & Shared Responsibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When the just released SRM spreadsheets are downloaded so we can use it as a working document there are problems.
    When columns are filtered the data in Columns A-L all disappears and is replaced with "Name?"
    Please fix these spreadsheets so that I can eliminate the out of scope controls and then focus further on "Inheritable" controls through the use of filters while keeping all of the original content.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Inheritance & Shared Responsibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In the MyCSF evidence "folder" list view, it'd be very handy to sort by upload date.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents & Evidence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. For requirements involving inheritance, there should be a button where the external assessors can either agree with the selected inheritance weight or disagree and suggest a new inheritance weight, similar to what exists for the maturity level scores. Rejecting the weight would send the requirement back to the client.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. For External Inheritance

I suggest someone at HITRUST look into changing the External Inheritance workflow. The current process is extremely cumbersome. When a control is identified the entire assessment has to be flipped back to the entity being assessed. Why not make this process unique & independent? Make each control able to be sent for External Inheritance separately.

Currently we are in the QA process & our external assessor is reaching out to us due to HITRUST stating a single control needs to be assigned for External Inheritance. Only problem is it looks as though the entire assessment will have…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Similar to waiting for DMV or to see a doctor, continually show assessment status. For example, state there are 30 assessments ahead of our submission, and update as our submission moves up the queue. Or show submitted assessment has an estimated 8 weeks to be viewed by QA assessor and adjust as the assessment gets closer to being viewed. It would be helpful to know this.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Notifications & Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Use different contrasting colors for the two options below, please.

Response Status: External Assessor Review Complete
    Response Status: External Assessor Review Pending

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. MyCSF should have a mechanism to suggest scoping factor changes based upon a pattern of Not Applicables applied when responding to the Assessment

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Pre-Assessment & Scoping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Within the UI when something is a CAP add a button that would show why something is a CAP. This would need to include the math behind the requirement and/or control reference.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Corrective Action Plans (CAPs)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. A search bar present in the "Assessment" page which searches the entire assessment for the given search term. The only search capability currently present are in the documents repository, and it only searches the document descriptions and document names. This new assessment-wide search should consider:
    - customer comments
    - assessor comments
    - requirement IDs
    - requirement statements
    - document names
    - document descriptions
    - CAP responses
    - diary entries
    - scoping factor responses
    - (pretty much everything entered in an assessment)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. In the modal accessible from the general documents page used to show the requirement statements that are linked to a particular document, the requirement statement text should be a hyperlink leading to that requirement statement. See pic.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I can see a number of users affiliated with our assessor company.

However, I can't add a new assessor staff member to the list of users. Note: This is a new staff member at the assessor company.

It would be wonderful if there were a tool that would let me add new assessor staff to our assessment. How can I do that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Name & Security  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be helpful to have spell checking for the comments section, similar to how it is already implemented for this ideas submission field. If there already is spell checking, then it is not working in my Firefox browser.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Whenever I'm working on getting controls exported, I always forget which report I like the best (I recently re-learned that it's the Assessment Report (Column)). It'd be great to have a picture next to each report type to more easily identify each report.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics & Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MyCSF  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove edit check that requires client to upload a rep letter in order to submit a domain to the assessor. This is too early in the process to provide a rep letter - currently, clients must upload a fake / placeholder document as a workaround.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Performing & Submitting Assessments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. One of the most time consuming tasks in performing assessments is the linkage of documentation. I think it would be helpful if our documentation repository creates a slot for each document. The slot is then mapped in a one to many relationship model to control requirements. The documents are then uploaded to the virtual slot. The big advantage is that documents in the slots can be automatically mapped to any assessment object and if the most recently reviewed version of a policy is uploaded to the slot to replace the old version, the new one automatically mapped as well. This…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents & Evidence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Template would allow subscribers to populate CAP data in excel and upload to MyCSF

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Offline Assessments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?