Report to show the scoring breakdown of partially inherited requirement statements
Clients should be able to pull a report to show the scoring breakdown of partially inherited requirement statements. The client can better prioritize their remediation plans by knowing what their portion of the score was.
For example, a client may have partially inherited a score of 100% from a service provider with a weight of 75%. The client has not implemented this requirement in the portion of the environment that they are responsible for, so the remaining 25% of the score is 0%. Once the inheritance calculation occurs, the weighted average score that will appear in MyCSF and in their HITRUST CSF Report is 75. However, the client may want to prioritize this remediation if they know that their contribution to the score was 0%.