Messaging Center within MyCSF
MyCSF should have a messaging center to allow individuals with access to an object (customers, assessors, HITRUST) to send and receive messages securely.
Message recipients would receive an email notification that would indicate: You have received a new message from <Entity> regarding <Assessment Object>. Please login to MyCSF and go to your message center to retrieve this message.
1. Object – allows selection of object based on those that you have access to.
2. Response Required – Checkbox used for SLA tracking purposes
3. CC – Multiselect restricted to those with access to selected object.
4. Attachment – will allow option select from FILE or REPO and will allow REPO upload
5. To – Multiselect restricted to users with access to selected object
6. Document preview/viewer for attachments
1. Ping recipients for all messages that require response until message is read (every 24 hrs).
2. Template emails for typical Assurance processes:
a. Initial QA complete
b. Draft Posted
c. Final Posted
d. Additional information needed to complete QA
3. Sender notified of recipient bounce
4. Purge Messages when object is deleted
5. Option to select ALL (Assessors and/or Clients)
6. No forwarding to external mailboxes
7. Only allow forwarding to recipients with access to object within Message Center
8. Full logging for:
9. Messages grouped by Organization and Assessment Object