Skip to content

MyCSF

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. I'm re-upping the Declined idea of phasing out password rotation. It's a bad requirement.

The following requirement I believe will eventually be less common as companies are moving away from rotating passwords and might need to be inclusive of all methods going forward as password rotating will probably be slowly phased out.

ID: 1031.01d1System.34510 “The organization changes passwords for default system accounts, at first logon following the issuance of a secure temporary password, when there is a suspected compromise, and no less than every 90 days for regular accounts or 60 days for privileged (i.e., administrator accounts).”

It has been…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The existing HIPAA Regulatory Factor is too broad and sometimes causes undesired HIPAA sections to be introduced into an Assessment. Use the new nesting functionality to split HIPAA into its sub-categories.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The following requirement I believe will eventually be less common as companies are moving away from rotating passwords and might need to be inclusive of all methods going forward as password rotating will probably be slowly phased out.

ID: 1031.01d1System.34510 “The organization changes passwords for default system accounts, at first logon following the issuance of a secure temporary password, when there is a suspected compromise, and no less than every 90 days for regular accounts or 60 days for privileged (i.e., administrator accounts).”

It has been discussed for years now that rotating passwords leaves individuals more prone to have to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. MyCSF should update the title of the Library page to be named References. The navigation bar should be updated to reflect this alteration as well.

The layout of this new page should be comprised of three rows. The first and third rows should have one column with 100% width. The second row should have two columns both with an equal 50% width. The existing “Library Versions” section should be relocated to the bottom of this page.

For the Glossary and Downloads sections, Super Users should be able upload and manage files from a Content block that mirrors those contents on…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?