Skip to content

MyCSF

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. If something is given 100% inheritance and you have to make changes to it during the process, it should not be locked to make those changes.
    Also, the PQI feature is nice..but if anything I would give people the option to customize the words that trigger the issue. I would use this as a way to ensure I've answered everything in the way I want and leave "to do" notices for myself. I would also not make it so hard to submit if there is a PQI. Maybe give a notice and allow the submitter to accept in order to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When full inheritance is used, the scoring of the requirement in the inherited and inheriting must match. If there is a need to have the requirement's scoring different in the inheriting assessment, partial inheritance may be instead necessary.

2. When the just released SRM spreadsheets are downloaded so we can use it as a working document there are problems.
    When columns are filtered the data in Columns A-L all disappears and is replaced with "Name?"
    Please fix these spreadsheets so that I can eliminate the out of scope controls and then focus further on "Inheritable" controls through the use of filters while keeping all of the original content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. creating an inbox where customers and CSP providers can communicate within MyCSF for all matters related to the inheritance requests.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add functionality to approve previously rejected inheritance request. Currently, once you approve an inheritance request, there is no ability to update it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The system shall add the Final Report Date when selecting External Inheritance.

The External Inheritance selection should be updated to include the Assessments Final Report Date. When selecting an Assessment for External Inheritance the dropdown list should read: “Subscriber (Vendor Name) / Assessment Name / Final Report Date”.

Once the Assessment has been selected the modal should include a new column for the Final Report Date.
    !1571845056820-0.png!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?